Welcome!

The purpose of this blog is to offer educational technology tips and suggestions by sharing links to tech resources as well as samples of my own work with middle school students.


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photoshop is not just for Photos

My eighth grade students have been using Adobe Photoshop for the past few years. Photoshop is an incredible software program allowing users to manipulate images in many ways. You can simply fix a red eye in a photograph or create dynamic artistic projects using all the many tools available.
After playing with this program for several years, I realized that we could create computer animations as well. My students used different images in one scene, and then imported them into the animation creator. The results were outstanding and a few samples can be seen below.

Chris's Car Race

Matt's Mario

Emily's Fishtank



To see the rest of the projects, click on my Student Animations page.

No comments: