Welcome!

The purpose of this blog is to offer educational technology tips and suggestions by sharing links to tech resources as well as samples of my own work with middle school students.


Friday, June 19, 2009

Painting Doors

My school was recently painted. We used to have beautiful art all over the walls of the school, along with the teachers' doors. Now every hall and door is the same color: basic beige. Our art teacher has a program where students can paint the doors of individual classrooms. I took advantage of this and begged him to have my door painted. Luckily, I was one of only a few teachers who got artistic doors this year. (The rest will be painted next year). I chose my favorite artist Peter Max. The image is Heart Series III and I think my students did an amazing job. Thank you to Ellie, Izzy, Lilly, Jessica and Chanel for a job well done.

No comments: